Building a Computer. Need some help.

SuperDust22

Baseband Member
I am going to start building a computer. I am going to start buying the parts now. I just bought a 23 inch Dell TV/monitor I am going to start with the Case first. Who makes some badass cases. I don't really know a lot about computer parts so I don't really know what's good and bad. Or where to find anything. If you guys could post links that would be great. I think I want to do liquid cooling though. Here is the case I found.CASE LINK Is it any good? What are the better ones out there?

Dustin

LOL super m8 get a motherbored first b4 u buy a case u need to no if the motherbored will fit go 2 a computer fair they will tell you all you need first is a motherbored it comes with loads of stuff get a good one and what do you wont out off these p4 pro,celeron,AMD, i say if you wont a gaming probs a AMD PRO 3200+ MAYBE BETTER any way look at www.scan.co.uk then look for a mother bored that you like write the mother bored down then look at shops or the internet for that motherbored and get it cheaper its better trust.

I will first make a plan before I really buy anything. I am not big in games. I use the computer mostly for the internet. I do want to start making DVDs and stuff like that. I just want a really nice computer. I am on my alot and I just to learn about things. This will be my first computer too build. I don't know too much but I learn really fast.

Dustin

SuperDust22 said:
I will first make a plan before I really buy anything. I am not big in games. I use the computer mostly for the internet. I do want to start making DVDs and stuff like that. I just want a really nice computer. I am on my alot and I just to learn about things. This will be my first computer too build. I don't know too much but I learn really fast.

Dustin

Here is the basic breakdown:
AMD - good for games
P4 - good for multitasking

If you want a budget computer, personally, i would go with the AMD.

get a p4 since you're dealing with making movies and such, and make sure your HDD has plenty of space, I'd say at least 160 gigs. Get plenty of ram too.

Back
Top Bottom