I'd like to build a computer that will flawlessly run Windows Movie Maker and eventually other video editing softwares. I know this seems silly, but Movie Maker actually sucks up a LOT of resources and my current PC is actually falling apart trying to deal with it. So my questions are:
1. What kind of mobo would be good for this? It's gotta have a firewire port
2. What kind of Hard drive should I look at: at least 80GB would be good
3. What processor would be best for what I'm trying to do? Intel or AMD? And what speed?
4. Video cards and soundcards: do i even need a seperate soundcard? and obviously video card is huge; i'd really like to know what kinds would be good for this.
5. what kind of ram and how much? i assume at least 1 GB?
LINKS (to newegg) are appreciated if you have any specific opinions
Thanks so much!