building a computer

lol ... umm is the amd stuff all better ? (for me it seems like it .. but idk what im talking about all that much tho)

and the cases vary i mean i heard that the more expensive 1 (the red 1) is better mainly because it has a bigger fan and like 2 of them compared to the medium 1s that the green has

so all the stuff u recommended is better then what he recommends ???

also umm how do i instal extra fans... are they like on the sides or something ?

There are usually spots for fans spread around the case. You just screw them in.

Motherboard does not make a difference really, as long as you are not in the ultra cheap ones with crappy chipsets and such.

Lol you keep ninja'ing me.

Don't buy the OCZ RAM. It has issues with certain boards and compatibility. It is better though.

idk whats ninjaning but im guessing thats bad

but yea srry for pressing all these question on u lol.... well i guess if fans dont make a difference then....

SEXY CASE 4TW !!!!!!!! =D

LOL ninja'ing is when you post something while I am typing, or in this case, edit it after I posted.

Maybe I was ninja'ing you though. lol.

Get whichever case you think looks better. Fan are cheap.

lol i guess i only edited like 2 posts...but mainly i just posted a lot of stuff while u were typing i guess (75 wpm has to work for something right =D )

i guess it even outs...me asking all of these questions for u ninjaing me =D.... so umm what lvl of crysis do u think i can run on it.... same thing for WoW.... and ummm ive been hearing that overclock can be really good...do u think it would be good for my machine (my step brother will do the overclocking in a couple of months when he comes because i dont want 2 mess anything up)

also since im building a computer... ive heard that i need to do something with drivers....is that only for graphic cards ???? and all i do is put in the cd and thats it ?

You won't get a huge CPU overclock on stock, but the 955 could probably hit 3.6-3.8GHz, it depends on your chip.

The 5850 can be flashed to a 5870 BIOS, which will give you 5870 clocks. Then, OC it more. :D

It should run WoW maxxed at 1920x1080. Crysis should run almost maxxed, just keep AA and AF low.

Back
Top Bottom