building a computer

unfortantly.... i cant as of right now =[ that monitor really looks nice... i think i might just takes my moms... will there be a big difference (the moniter is idk like 3 years old or so) (hopefully another mointer like that will be on sale by that time once i get done with school and get 2 order everything ='[ )

also i see that hawk has a faster core speed ... is that important ?

so the moniter wont really make thaaat big of a difference but i guess i will keep my eye out in a couple of months.... and once again

DAM THE CASE LOOKS SEXY !!!!!!!!!!!

yea ima keep my eye out.... if the computer was a girl...i would do her hard and sloppy the johnny guan way =D ....

umm also i know that desktops get really dusty inside (i have 2 cats so im guessing there is gonna be a lot of hair in it) what should i focus on when im cleaning (all i know is to get a can of pressurized air and use it where theres dust...is there anything that i really have to watch out cause it might damage the computer or will everything be ok ???

For strictly gaming, the 955 is better. When you get into other things, such as video encoding, etc. the core i5.

The phenom II is a much better choice at this budget because it frees up money for other components, so you can get a better video card, monitor, etc. and you will end up with a much better rig than if you went with the i5.

Back
Top Bottom