Build... Opinions wanted. Specially to save money:)

Looks good to me. You Might be able to get away with this PSU, but i'd ask another member before you buy - PSU's arn't my Forte :)

This PSU will be fine for that system and you can save some money.

And since it's a budget build, you probably shouldn't spend so much on just a case, how about this? I've owned one and they're pretty good for the price.

Go with a 780G motherboard, same price but a much better board overall.

And for the video card, you could spend some money if you don't have a big screen. What is your monitor's native res? I take it you were going with the 9800GTX+?

I was just going to use a 19" LCD monitor but I also have a 42" 1080 tv I want to use as well. So I was looking for something a little on the nice side. I play some games but not a lot. And for the case, I am kind of on a budget but I want a really sleek, nice looking case. That one you showed me is nice but I really like that one I picked. Thanks for all the help though guys. Anymore opinions are welcome of course.

You guys are awesome,
Thanks!

The link for the video card is broken now it says that there is no more combo deal so it might be more now than you expected unless you already ordered it.. Which card is it that you picked since it doesn't come up now??

Thanks, Yea I will switch to that hard drive. Here is the graphics card I think I might go with. I noticed the combo ended too. Graphics Card.
Thanks A lot!

Down to $617:)

Yeah everything looks good, did you go with the MoBo and PSU that Worship suggested? Also what OS are you gonna run?

Back
Top Bottom