build me a pc

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
go on, thats it, i need someone to get all links of dabs.com for a top computer, this is what i need it to do:

I want water cooling of course, and I want a sexy high detailed pc.

I spending around 800pound on it without the montier and the tower.

I will be using lots of music and doing some music producing, so i need a top sh!t hot sound aswell, i need wireless N, the best one, i need the shit hot of everything, if it turns out more then 800 i'll goto 1000 then, but get me some good pc.

I want Pentium aswell

thnx alot guys

ok ill get on it but is there anyreason it has to be dabs.com ?? ebuyer has quality prices,

also u mentioned music prodcution what about gaming, i mean you say you want a high end pc, but if you game and if you dont do alot of gaming a high end pc can be completely different

go on, thats it, i need someone to get all links of dabs.com for a top computer, this is what i need it to do:

I want water cooling of course, and I want a sexy high detailed pc.

I spending around 800pound on it without the montier and the tower.

I will be using lots of music and doing some music producing, so i need a top sh!t hot sound aswell, i need wireless N, the best one, i need the shit hot of everything, if it turns out more then 800 i'll goto 1000 then, but get me some good pc.

I want Pentium aswell

thnx alot guys
Why would you want a pentium thats so last decade :confused:

Why do u need water cooling?

Water cooling is only for people who are doing extreme overclocking! If u are interested in OC and if this is ur 1st time, go with a nice aftermarket heatsink plus a nice case that can fit a few 120mm fans.

Will u be doing gaming on your PC? If yes, what sort of games are u looking for? With ought more info I cant help you more, but one thing is for sure a Quad Core is a must, I assume your "music producing" software is QuadCore optimized? even if not, its always good to have one for the future, plus they are cheap now!

I spending around 800pound on it without the montier and the tower

dont the monitor and tower include almost everything. i cant find you a keyboard/mouse/pad for that much money.

and you cant(it is not helpful to us)come on here and stay to want a computer. you have list what you want it do and if you want amd or intel and what you will be using it for. you scored 1 of those kinda. and said it was for sound. how loud? and does it need to be 2.0/2.1/4.0/4.1/5.1?

zero cool can make a computer for 3,500 us dollors i dont ne if that includes a screen then it could be 5,500 us dollors. and bose sound product are not cheap too.

i wonder if they will every be sound cards in sli or crossfire. lol

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=69845

:|

Water cooling is completely unnecessary for a computer in that price range. You could spend the $300 on a better CPU, for example, and OC it on air and crank a lot more power out of it than you ever could by slightly OCing a worse CPU further than you could on air by using water cooling. [In most cases]

I lol'd at the pentium part. :D

zero cool can make a computer for 3,500 us dollors i dont ne if that includes a screen then it could be 5,500 us dollors. and bose sound product are not cheap too.

i wonder if they will every be sound cards in sli or crossfire. lol

Start a new thread about it, and give me some more info, like what will u be using it 4...etc I Love building $5000 PC whahahah :)

To clear some things up: I think he means intel. By tower I think he means a case. He wants top wireless. I would go quad-core, 5.1 sound (dedicated card of course), 4+ GB of RAM, 1+TB of HDD at speed of 7200+ RPM. As far as the motherboard, get him support for at least 1066 in FSB and RAM. And throw in a cheap 88xx. I think that ought to do the job.

Back
Top Bottom