Build me a computer.

dorknob

Solid State Member
Hi all,
can someone who has enough knowledge of computer components and enough free time try to build me a decent computer from this site:

http://www.microbytes.com/computer/ordinateur/systembuilder.php?sys=6&name=SW50ZWw=&lang=1

My budget is around 2000$, preferably less.
Things I want:
-Intel Duo Core
-Good graphics card, able to run latest games relatively smoothly. (BF2142, Oblivion, etc)
-At least 2GB of ram
-At least 250gb storage
-Nice flat monitor, I don't really care about the size. 19" or more would be good.
-Decent sound system with good speakers.
-No extras.. I'll choose them later.

This is one of the companies I'm told about most here in Montreal, my other options would be MDG or DELL.

ty

i dnt understand that website i thought the price was a bit high half way through the build it was like $1845 and then you have basic system which u choose components and then u choose components again on the components section ????? not to mention i put everything on there to NONE so there shudnt be a price and it started at $500 and something ?? are you sure your not able to build or even buy the parts and pay your local technician $80 or something would work out alot cheaper

Here:
untitledur5.jpg

I seen Vista French, so I've kept it French, but you can change it anytime.
Myself, I live near Montreal and will never live IN Montreal lol! It's good to see bilingual people like you and me :)

Wow, that seems like a good deal.. though I might want to increase the storage up from 80.
Is that a good video card? 8800 GTS 640M?

It is a good GPU. I didn't think of the Hard drive though. Well, all you'll need to do is to use that build and instead of the 80, get a 320.

Click on the "show quote" button for a summary, otherwise it just links back to the System Builder page

Back
Top Bottom