Build Guide for Teens

ThermalTake PSU's are ok...but not their lower end ones. They are a bit shaky from what I've heard. And the OCZ one would be cutting it too close on wattage. Plus, you can only take advantage of one rebate per person, per household.

I think I can get about $20 on eBay if I got that case/PSU deal and sold the PSU. Then, it would be $40 for the one you recommended.. leaving $55 total for a case and quality PSU, which really isn't that bad! (I'm super thrifty :p My mom is EXTREMELY thrifty, too - I get it from her) So... that's not too shabby. Also, I think I can get a 17" Monitor on eBay for around $60 instead of $80, so that'll make up for it!

So there you have it, a good, well-built computer that will last, eh? Do you think that that motherboard will run Ubuntu graphics okay?

What's different about it? What makes it better? (Not trying to be sassy - no sarcasm intended. It's a serious question) :D

its an asus and on the biostar the pci express is right next to the the Nb so you aint going to fit a large Gpu in there or really doesnt look like any room

its an asus and on the biostar the pci express is right next to the the Nb so you aint going to fit a large Gpu in there or really doesnt look like any room

You're right! I'm going to use that one. Asus is probably a lot better than Biostar, anyway. Thanks for the suggestion! (I'm gonna change that RIGHT now :D)

The Apex case that is in combo with a PSU.

Thank you for clearing it up for VINMAN :D

what case you using now?
you swtiched alot

What Grantofhell said. :)
(This one: Case: Apex SK-378 Mid-Tower Case - Part of Bundle ($35))

I don't think that asus mobo has onboard graphics. The rest looks decent though.

I'll check that right now! If it doesn't, I think I'm going to go with something else :/

Yepp, it doesn't. I even looked it up on another website. There were two things (Integrated audio: #### (w/e) and Video Outpout: PCi Express)

So, should I go back to the Biostar?

I am waiting till I have money... lol. It will take me FOREVER to get that. Plus, it's not exactly what I want. For example, one of those had a Video Card - don't need that. The other one had an Intel Core Processer - don't want that. Plus, I save money with my case and PSU. I REALLY like those cases, but I can't afford them :(

Thanks, though!

I Need A Mobo!!! Am3 & Ddr3!

Back
Top Bottom