Build or Buy?

Alvino said:
Build. The satisfaction and the fun is already better than just buying one. Also if you build your own you wont have shitloads of preloaded crap in your computer.

Dude, you got that right.....I hate it when they give you all this ish, and you don't even end up ussing it....They should let people pick what they want to use......

blah why post at these times Today, 07:09 AM ,
Today, 07:10 AM,
Today, 07:12 AM ,
Today, 07:14 AM,
carm down why post that many.

LOL, I like that attitude BLAH BLAH (especially the bit about HL2) But really man, triple posting is dumb, pls don't (double is ok, provided it deserves another, and triple only if you have pics (alot of them) or 3 completely different topics, or really long posts (see my RAID? post, LMAOROFL)

Anyway, Iron, it depends. Are you a computer geek or someone who knows how to diagnose a problem and fix it without (kicking, hitting, smashing, blowing up, shooting, or otherwise hurting in any fashion) CPU parts? If you are, then build.

Now, if you are a noob to PCs or not really in the mood to spend several days building a really stable, well "oiled" machine, then go BUY IT. Also, if you want a TOTAL SYSTEM warranty, go BUY IT.

Companies I only recommend when buying are FalconNW(if you have the $$$$), CyberPower ( www.cyberpowersystem.com ), iBuyPower ( www.iBuyPower.com ), or Velocity Micro (last choice, so no link for you, actually, to lazy to open a new window and get one for you.. :p )

If you want to build, I recommend you use www.pricewatch.com and search for best prices around the NET for parts (just make sure you get a standard 1yr or better warranty, and DOA protection aka A burn-IN test, or insurance on DOA)

GL EITHER WAY YOU CHOOSE>

Back
Top Bottom