Budget Gaming PC Build ~£550 (UK) Feedback

bwebo287

Beta member
Hi,

I am a PC building newbie and I have been looking for parts for my custom gaming build for a short while. I will be using this for mostly high-end gaming and would very much like it to be cool and quiet. The budget is around £500 - £600 (~$1000) and would include and operating system. I have a parts list so far and would welcome any feedback at all about compatibility, bottlenecks of the system, sufficient power supply and anything in general.

The link is the parts list I have compiled: AMD FX-6300, Asus Radeon R9 270X, Cooler Master K280 - System Build - PCPartPicker United Kingdom

Thanks in advance.

Great build man! Looks excellent. If you could get a small ssd in there to run the os off of that would be ideal. SSD's are awesome! Also I recommend you get the WD black instead of blue. Its a bit faster and not much more expensive.

Nice build but I have heard some bad reviews on that motherboard. I bought a bio star ta970 it servers me well for a long time so I suggest that it's around £49

Thanks for the replies, I will take them into consideration.
I don't really want to spend much more on the hard drive as I originally planned to use 500MB.
I used a power supply calculator which took it to around 425W but it was something I definitely had in mind, thanks.
It appears as though the biostar motherboard has worse reviews than the gigabyte and for my first build I want to ensure reliability.

the board he chose is excellent. gigabyte makes fantastic boards with quality components and are great overclockers.

Back
Top Bottom