budget gaming comp

yeah im still debating on the video card and if im going to need a more powerful PSU i like that case and it comes with the PSU for free so idk 430 watts should be enough but il probably have to upgrade when i eventually get my 8800gts.

ok well i ordered everything this is what it looks like

CORE 2 DUO E6420
ASUS P5N-E SLI nVIDIA nFORCE 650 SLI
CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 2GB KIT 667MHZ 3-3-3-12
SAPPHIRE 100176L Radeon X1950PRO 256MB
Thermaltake Soprano VB1000WWS White
Thermaltake TR2 W0070RUC ATX 430W Power Supply
Asus DVD Burner

Total Price with shipping and rebates:$660

thanks im actually really happy with it cant wait for it to come i hate waiting on the UPS truck.

thanks im actually really happy with it cant wait for it to come i hate waiting on the UPS truck.

lol i know, and always that possibility you'll miss it... i do nothing on the days its supposed to get here, cause i hate having to go pick it up and wait, but yea i think your gonna like that stuff a lot, nice pickin

the worst is when it says its going to come one day and your waiting all day for it and it doesnt come and you have to wait till tomorow. I cant wait to see how fast this computer is going to be compared to the one in my signiture should be a huge noticable difference.

i read alot of reviews on that 430W PSU and many people are using the x1950 pro with it someone said they were even using an 8800gts with it and it works fine.

sweet, yea that should be quite a performance increase, your sig is basically what i have, almost identical actually, the only thing is that, it will run, but its the overclocking that may not work so well on that little power, but with that beast i dont think it'll matter...

go with the 1950PRO it is just as good as a 7950GT and there around 200$ best value on the market

dont get a 8600GT there not very fit for gaming

yeah i already ordered the x1950 pro it was 125$ after a 20$ rebate. Well Il hafta see how the PSU is i really didnt plan on OCing that much i would prolly OC the processor and the ram a little bit the radeon x1950s arent to great at overclocking but worst case scenerio is i would need a new PSU which isnt to bad.

Back
Top Bottom