Budget Comp

Lord Mythirion

In Runtime
OK, here's the deal, my friend is on a really tight budget, but no set price. All he needs is a comp that can run Microsoft Office, go on the internet, and play cheesy online games. Oh, and games like Maple Story. I'll need a list of all the parts, and please try to make it as cheap as possible. It will have to include the monitor and OS and under $800, with decent speed.

IN all honsety your really pushing it with the need for a OS and mointor cause that alone is going cost at least 300. However I bet you could build a lil decen tbuild off of 500 i'll design you a build when I get home.

Yeah, I know :( but that's all he's got right now, and it will be tough to get more money. Besides, he won't be using it for like serious gaming or anything, so it's cool.

Dude, $800, easily! Check this out..

PROCESSOR AMD Athlonâ„¢ 64 3200+
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005 with re-installation CD
MEMORY 1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz- 2DIMMs
HARD DRIVE 160GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cacheâ„¢
OPTICAL DRIVE 48X CD-RW/ DVD Combo Drive
MONITORS 17 inch E177FP Analog Flat Panel
VIDEO CARD 256MB NVIDIA Geforce 7300LE TurboCache
SOUND CARD Integrated 7.1 Channel Audio

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&oc=DDCWBA2&s=dhs

And, that is $689, with monitor, AND OS. Plus, you could downgrade a couple of things if you wanted..

Edit, I did configure a good system, but the link expires when you exit..but with all that stuff, it was $689. Including monitor, AND OS!

Back
Top Bottom