BSoD's and other related annoyances!!

EricM

Daemon Poster
I am trying to enable a dual monitor set-up on my pc, so in order to do so i must go into the nvidia control pannel to chose which setting i want for the dual monitor set up. but everytime i do so i get this annoying error message.

annoyance.jpg

so i tried restarting my pc and still same error message. i then decided to reinstall the display driver.. but first noticed that my driver was slightly out of date. in the process of installing the new driver from nvidia's website my computer desides to haunt me once again with a bsod. the error message included "Driver_IQRL_not_less_or_equal". and then when the system rebooted in prompted me to send an error report and said the system has recovered from a serious error caused by a device driver. this is not the first time i have come across a bsod. it has seemed like this pc is haunted with them. i have been getting them a lot and usually it wont give me enough time to read the error message but this time it has. so i am thinking one or more of my drivers is corrupt. the first time i had an issue with bsod's it was when i was adjusting settings in the "nvmixer" so i unistalled the nvmixer and used the default codec driver that came with my mobo and the problem seemed to go away. but this time its not going away. every time i try to update my display driver it gives me the same issue. anyone got any clue as of what is going on because this is getting really annoying and i am tempted just to do a whole system reformat!:mad:

i cant download driver cleaner pro. every time i download the zip folder for it.. it wont extract because of an "error".

this is getting really really annoying. i couldnt download driver cleaner pro so i just went ahead and removed the 91.31 driver version i had on my system and download the newer driver. i managed to download the installer this time but when it ran it said "executable corrupted". why is everything i try to unzip or install always corrupted?????

i just tried downloading the 91.47 file off of evga's site and still the same problem!!!!!! does someone have a non corrupted installer file for this driver?

is the error you get with Driver Cleaner like 0xc0000135 or something like that... try downloading .net frameworks 2.0 from windows update just click custom instead of express and it should be under software on the left

Back
Top Bottom