BSOD Help

Life

BSOD
Re: Random Chit Chat

[THREAD WAS MOVED FROM RCC SO I CLEANED UP SOME OF THE NON-RELATED QUOTED TEXT]

On another note, why I actually came here :p. I need some help with my computer, again. I have been getting this BSOD (Attachment). Also, My computer is randomly shutting down and restarting with that error all the time. I've run Virus scans, System restore, Boot repair. Nothing changes. When this happens My keyboard and mouse ( anything hooked into the Mobo ) stops working. now I know for a fact it's not these problems: HDD ( 1: it's brand new, 2: I also already re installed windows, same problem still ) PSU, Thing is also practically brand new. Ram also not, top notch stuff, fairly new. So all I Can think of is motherboard dead or CPU dying? What is happening to my computer..?

Attachments

• DSC_0063.jpg
    DSC_0063.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

Have you tried moving the ram around into different slots? Or using just one stick at a time?

The reason I ask is because here someone fixes a similar issue by determining that 2 of the ram slots on the motherboard are bad.

Also, this should be it's own thread. Mind me moving it to one?

Then I would need a new mobo because I need all my slots lol. Yeah sure move it :)

for taking what I say way out of context just like iPwn did

Whoah whoah whoah!

Water under the bridge pal...;)

Besides, my comment(s) were very intentionally taken out of context. Let's try to keep that ish in the grave.

:trash:

Also, regarding your BSOD: You need to get the correct drivers for your Southbridge (aka Chipset drivers). Get the drivers from the MoBo manufacturer and try that.

Last edited:

Also, regarding your BSOD: You need to get the correct drivers for your Southbridge (aka Chipset drivers). Get the drivers from the MoBo manufacturer and try that.

But I have the original drivers from the disc that came with the mobo :eek: How's this work? XD So I need newest versions of them.. or? just redownloaded?

But I have the original drivers from the disc that came with the mobo :eek: How's this work? XD So I need newest versions of them.. or? just redownloaded?

Hmmmm....

Well, the BSOD is indicating an issue with the USB controller driver/logic or could even represent an issue that a single device is causing.

There is a Microsoft fixit related to very specific Chipsets, it may be worth taking a look.

Hmmmm....

Well, the BSOD is indicating an issue with the USB controller driver/logic or could even represent an issue that a single device is causing.

There is a Microsoft fixit related to very specific Chipsets, it may be worth taking a look.

Could it be my new mouse? It's the only USB thing I was actually using at the time, other than that was an USB cable sticking for my Mp3 player, but cable only, Mp3 wasn't on it.

Back
Top Bottom