BSOD Error

aj8973

Beta member
Hi all,

Hope you can help me with this serious problem. I'm running Windows Vista 32bit on my laptop and I keep getting the same BSOD. It's a pain having a machine that's being so unreliable, I've lost quite a bit of work. I posted a photograph of the error FYI. If you need any additional info I can provide it for you.

Thanks a lot!

first of all what were you doing when this happened for the first time?

second, try reinstalling your graphic drivers...

third, try booting up your windows disk and running the recovery console, and then typing "chkdsk c: /r" (without quotes)

try all of these things... if all else fails, you can just pull out the hard drive and put it into another computer and get the info off... using a sata compatible desktop etc...:D

Hi all,

Hope you can help me with this serious problem. I'm running Windows Vista 32bit on my laptop and I keep getting the same BSOD. It's a pain having a machine that's being so unreliable, I've lost quite a bit of work. I posted a photograph of the error FYI. If you need any additional info I can provide it for you.

Thanks a lot!

Did you do any "TCP Fixes" like suggested in many forums?

first of all what were you doing when this happened for the first time?

second, try reinstalling your graphic drivers...

third, try booting up your windows disk and running the recovery console, and then typing "chkdsk c: /r" (without quotes)

try all of these things... if all else fails, you can just pull out the hard drive and put it into another computer and get the info off... using a sata compatible desktop etc...:D

It's been happening at random times; Watching a DVD, browsing the web, browsing through folders etc. I will try what you suggested, thanks!

the file "tcpip.sys" makes me belive that it's the network driver causing an issue here. If you tell us the make and model of your lappy we can help you find the right driver.

the file "tcpip.sys" makes me belive that it's the network driver causing an issue here. If you tell us the make and model of your lappy we can help you find the right driver.

Great! It's a HP Pavillion dv6000, Intel Centrino Duo 2.0Ghz, Win Vista 32.

Back
Top Bottom