Bsod

intiko81

Solid State Member
Hi there, I am new at this forum and I am looking for a little help.

The story is about getting a BSOD randomly. Initially, my system had 4GB Kingston. I have my system for almost 3 years now and never had a BSOD. Then I wanted to upgrade my RAMs from 4GB to 8GB so I bought 2 kits of G.Skill RAM@1600mhz (from a 2nd hand). I started to get these BSOD. So automatically I suspected a faulty RAM. I bought now a new kit of Kingston (2x4GB) and here I am surprised to get a BSOD again.

Is there someone who knows how to read a BSOD file to tell me what causes theses BSOD?

here are the bug check codes in order of recent BSOD
0x0000000a
0x0000003b (6 times
0x00000050 (2 times)

If someone needs any further information, I will post them.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

the first 0x00000050 bug check code is caused by the driver dxgkrnl.sys and all the others are caused by win32k.sys.

3jrxdue6l

Hi, thank you for these details.
I wanna update this by saying that i've just reinstalled windows 7 by formating the hard drive too.
installed all the necessary drivers (graphic etc...) and I was surprised to see this freaking BSOD again woww !!
Can anyone please help me to determine what causes this bsod? I am really lost.
the bug check code is again, 0x0000003b and the string is SYSYEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Caused by win32k.sys. File description: Multi-User Win32 Driver.

HELP :(

And... for what I can say that I probably did wrong is... I started to install the drivers of the graphic card, network.. and some other.. before installing the chipset drivers first.. maybe it's bad a idea...

but still it won't explain the bsods before I decided to format my pc.
hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom