Creative 7.1 Live
Asus Motherboard
160Gb IDE Harddrive
DVD CD RW Combo
3x 80mm Fans
1x120mm Fan
2X Cold Cathods
450Watt PSU

Problem is it powers up with all the lights and fans but no picture and its the same with a 5900 . Also i thought it could be power but i got it down to the bare essenutals and still nuttin .Any ideas what it could be ????

have u made sure the little square 4 pin connector is connected to the motherboard to supply the psu with power!!

could b that or dogey power supply or anything i just know that i could take my square 4 pin connector out ogf my mobo and it would start but it wouldn't post!!! wait for more intelligent people to arrive!!

have u got another psu to try in the machine?? also u could strip the pc back to the basics of ram cpu heatsink and vid card , then see if it works, then add parts one by one and see if it still works then u can determine which one is faulty!!

Nah my processor is socket 939 his is 754 and my video cards are PCI Express and his AGP . So i am not going to have much luck .

well unless u can take it to a shop for them to check it just wait for people with more knowledge to arrive!!

Back
Top Bottom