Broadband speed annoying

Its under System, then go to the Hardware tab in the System window, and finally click on the Device Manager button.

I hope this helps :)

right click on my computer properties then hardwre tab it's the first link there (alternative route)

jim, also keep in mind that as internet connections improve and broadband becomes the norm, websites become more complex, and games become larger. Also, you're not the only one trying to d/l a game, so you are competing for the server's bandwith. Where do you try to download the games? FilePlanet.com is really fast if you have a subscription (I do!!!). It's fast if you use the publics, too, but there's generally a wait time (which can skyrocket to over 1 hour just to start the d/l).

He doesn't have a 100mb/s connection. Just because a game demo takes an hour or so to download, he's mad? Man people have lost their patients.

Yeah 2-3 hours to download a demo probably downloading about 300-400 odd mb is not bad at all

and are all these demo legal?? Well i have tried the thing a my computer gets the internet through another computer on the network.

that would peer to peer also known as P2p also known as Kazaa or formerly known as napster not illegal if you download stuff without copyrights..but what are the odds anything good is out there mainly illegal.

Also, remember severs are slow. I have fiber to my house 15mb/s down and 2mb/s up and I have to be downloading from 3 or 4 servers most of the time to max out my connection. Alot of servers tend to max out around 500-600 kbps and the slow ones can sometimes even max out below 200 kbps. So keep this all into perspective as it's not always your web connection.

Back
Top Bottom