Broadband

I found that Tiscali was $hit, they took over one of my previous providers, then when I tried to email they said that I couldn't do that unless I signed up with them, I reckoned that was illegal, so I signed up to wanadoo, which I left & am now on plusnet broadband, I don't stand any bunkum:( , we're the customers for chrissakes!!
read.gif
I agree about the customer bit, what a lot of people don't realize is that its the customer that makes the company and not the other way around. I never put up with crap either, and if a company doesn't sort my problem, then i walk.:)

I agree about the customer bit, what a lot of people don't realize is that its the customer that makes the company and not the other way around. I never put up with crap either, and if a company doesn't sort my problem, then i walk.:)
Too true, I fully agree, there are plenty more out there!

hmmm i finally got an email back from bt about upgrading my speed and i asked them how to get the freer openzone minutes im entitled to. they told me how to use the openzone minutes, instead of how to get them, and they told me to ring them up about the speed. i waited 5 days for that shoddy response. i think i might have to do that ^

hmmm i finally got an email back from bt about upgrading my speed and i asked them how to get the freer openzone minutes im entitled to. they told me how to use the openzone minutes, instead of how to get them, and they told me to ring them up about the speed. i waited 5 days for that shoddy response. i think i might have to do that ^
What, change to mine?, yeah, go for it!!!

what price are you paying and is it good?
tbh i havent heard of them and after all it would be in my dad's name, who likes to use the mainstream providers.

you should checkout the reviews of different ISPs and see who come out tops. And no offence Maurice, but you have only been with plusnet a few days so you cant give a proper review of what they're like yet.:)

^^ yea i tried but they all seem to have pro's and con's. :(
they all look pretty good but for example aol looks ok but ive heard they are crap, im just not sure.

Back
Top Bottom