Which brand do you think is the best?

Well Compaq was bought out by HP so just vote Compaq. Or Dell if you like Dell better.

Actually I think HP purchased Compaq for about 25 billion in stock if I remember correctly. (Not that this really matters in this thread)

If you are looking to buy a notebook, check out the notebook computers at the local electronics outlet near you. The look and feel of notebooks are an important part of deciding what to buy, at least for me. Heck, I spend hours roaming around Fry's Electronics near where I live without buying anything just to check out all the cool stuff!

Yeah I go to my local computer store, well actually local electronics store (Harvey Norman). And i spend hours there. It's good fun.

I personally just look for the best Price/value and then compare the features that are going to best suit what I need it for. I personally have a Dell Vostro because when I bought it it had everything I wanted in a laptop and offered the best price for the specs I wanted.

Are you trying to buy a new laptop now and are looking for the best one? If so what do you use it for and what features are you looking for?

I get this question every single day at work. I always tell customers that all the major brands are good quality, what matters more is what specs the particular computer has and if it would meet their needs. But if I had a choice, I'd get a Gateway or HP laptop.

I love my HP. I've ranted about how good it is in BestBuy and here where I work. I think the model I have is the cat's meow. 2 years old and still just a purring along.

Back
Top Bottom