Blurry Monitor Screen

CompNoob1

Baseband Member
Hi
I have a problem with my monitor, whenever i bootup it comes up like this:
dsc00035dv.jpg

dsc00033lzs.jpg

dsc00034yo.jpg

When it boots up into Windows the onboard graphics card is activated, however i have my graphic card inserted. I checked that the graphic card inserted into motherboard several times and it still gave me the onboard card. Also i checked if the monitor was broken and nothing was wrong with it.

From my conclusion i believe i may have to change graphic card or the motherboard is faulty. Hope someone can help me.

Graphics Card: GA-512MB 8800GT PCIe

P.S

What did you change on your computer before this happened - if anything?

I had a laptop (unmodified) running windows XP which occasionally used to intermittently (but rarely) do almost exactly what is shown in the first picture. I just powered the computer off, turned all power off, left it for a few minutes, restarted the thing and the problem cleared itself each time. Whatever the cause I doubt it was the screen hardware causing the problem.

Hello! First: go into add/remove programs from the control panel. Look for any on-board graphics drivers, if you find it, remove it. If you have the drivers for your graphics card,such on a cd or dvd, I would remove all graphics drivers. Reboot your system and re-install your graphics card drivers from scratch. Also in the BIOS there are a few setting changes that could be selected if needed. Good luck, B...

Back
Top Bottom