blue screens, crashes and failed system recovery

titane

Solid State Member
hi if anyone could advise me that would be cool

i have a fairly new laptop, i5 4gb ram win 7 etc, i have only ever used it for emails etc, no gaming or anything stressful and it's broken

it happened the other day, i put the lid down but it didn't go to sleep/turn off and when i came back it was noisy with fan noise, i opened the lid and there was a blue screen, i shut it down and since then had serious blue screen and crashing issues.

these issues got so bad that in the end i tried a system restore, it didn't work the first time but the second time it did. it didn't help though and the laptop got so bad that nothing would work on it.

of course i run regular scans with spybot, malwarebytes and my antivirus: never had any malware and always kept updated with windows update.

i read the book that came with the laptop and decided to do system recovery, i had made the recovery media discs when i got the laptop but first tried it from the recovery area: it recovered ok up till the end when something failed and left me with nothing: i couldn't boot up or log in.

next i tried the recovery discs i had made, there were 4 discs, i tried it 4 times and each time it got to disc 4 and failed

now i have no laptop and am pretty sure i have some failed hardware from wen i got the first blue screen, any advice would be appreciated
thank you i am stuck

Yea could be a possibility. But if you got a warranty send it back get a new one so you know you have no more issues and its a clean state laptop.

No Problem. I mean this might help you down the long wrong so you dont have anymore issues. I just got a 3tb HDD and figured it was bad sent it back and they sent me a new one and deposited 20 bucks back in my account. lol hey i dont mind. But at least you will get a new one and hope nothing is wrong with it. So i would just call them and take advantage of the warranty instead of dealing with all the bull.

If it is still under warranty I would take it back to where you bought it from otherwise if you try doing it yourself you will make the warranty void and they won't fix it for you..

Back
Top Bottom