Blue screen problems

Gamer_for_life

Baseband Member
Okay, so I needed to get into the bios to fix a small slight issue that wasn't bothering me much, but I had to restart my computer a few times because I was mucking up trying to get into the BIOS,now whenever I try to start up my computer, it takes about 15 minutes to start up (it normally takes 30 seconds, and sometimes I just get the blue screen of death flash up for about one tenth of a second, I have no clue what the problem is and nor does windows, can you guys help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I sometimes get into windows it's so slow and unusable, and there's no error, but if this helps I just got the blue screen again and at the bottom of the screen it said "Pumping memory" and next to it was a % that went up to 100 and then the blue screen disappeared and the computer restarted

Generally, in the BIOS somewhere, there is an option to disable auto restart after a blue screen.

Also, if you were in the BIOS, perhaps do a default settings restore in there and see if that fixes it.

Generally, in the BIOS somewhere, there is an option to disable auto restart after a blue screen.

Did you look for this? It will allow the blue screen to stay on the screen and you can actually get the error codes. Without them, we won't be of any help as anything we say will just be guessing.

Back
Top Bottom