Blue Screen

Distortion88 said:
yes it is most important to note any driver updates you've made recently. This is likely the cause to hardware malfunctions.

And this would be the correct stop message:

0x000000D1 (0xF8BF3400, 0x00000002,0x00000000,0xEF120360)

with a '1' not an 'I'

Unfortunately there was not much information i could find about it that might help you.

well thinkn back a little while

i got blue screen on a different program once but it stopped happening after i reinstalled and it also happend when i installed my keyboard but reinstallation stopped that

and i have tried reinstalling both cubase and nuendo but i rememeber the problem first occuring when i attempted to chanmge sound settings in these two programs

because when i bought my mixer it came with a USB interface that i needed to use...but i cant find anything about that to uninstall...do you think it could be a sound card problem

could be, but notice i edited my post cause i found some information that might be useful. I suggest running memtest because bad memory is a culprit lots of times. Run memtest86 for a few hours (3-5). It's just so you can be certain that you can rule out this problem then you can focus on things like corrupt audio drivers.

Back
Top Bottom