Blow Up A Psu

onimusha

In Runtime
how come my power supply unit is not blowing up. It only have 10amps on 12v line and 300watts total. I have amd 64 overclocked to 2.4ghz and 6800gt. Is it magical 10amps???? This psu should blow up and burn. The funny thing is my computer is 100% percent stable and really running at 2.4ghz. This is wierd.

And...

The brand name is ???

EDIT: If you're trying to smoke it on purpose keep this in mind.
It just might take your system with it...

Haha. Are you TRYING to start a fire? You're making it sound like you overclocked just to blow up your PSU. hehe

setis is right.. I had experience with a inadequate power supply... it burned out my old motherboard and video card. Not a really smart thing to do.

whats the difference between ocz modstream 520W and vantec 520W. THey both have 28amps on the 12v line yet ocz cots like 124 while the vantec costs 114. these are cnd prices. the worst part is the store i am near too only has ocz modstream in stock.

Well there in lies the rub...

To answer that question you're gonna have to do some searching online.
Company's reputations as far as warranty goes is almost as important as the product itself. To me anyway. Also lenght of life span is something else to look at along with quailty of parts used to build it. Do your homework before you plunk down your money.
Or you may find out the hardway...

Dude wtf. Your tryign to blow up your PSU? Why not just take it out of your system and pour some gas over it and light it up. Theres nothing better then burning a whortless piece of gagbarge. (I did that to my old laptop after the HD failed)

why don't you just switch the little red switch on the back of the psu...really screw it up....

Back
Top Bottom