Blizzard and Activision merging

The thing is...Blizzard just tries to grab an infinite ammount of money for games that are jsut plain basic.

I really didn't imagine these two power houses merging like that..

I think their views and intentions are to.. different.

They do say opposites attract, but WoW and COD4? Hmm.. I like both games, but their complete polars of each other.. lol.

Maybe WoW will have AK-47s in the next patch as a Level 70 talent.

I really didn't imagine these two power houses merging like that..

I think their views and intentions are to.. different.

They do say opposites attract, but WoW and COD4? Hmm.. I like both games, but their complete polars of each other.. lol.

Maybe WoW will have AK-47s in the next patch as a Level 70 talent.

They didn't really merge. Vevidi just bought Activision and 'merged' them with Blizzard. They will make separate games just like before. They wont have COD with Warcraft or any of that crap. It will stay the same, nothing will change.

They didn't really merge. Vevidi just bought Activision and 'merged' them with Blizzard. They will make separate games just like before. They wont have COD with Warcraft or any of that crap. It will stay the same, nothing will change.
Exactly. Although I'm sure they will learn from each other to make even better games.

Lol, next you'll be hearing SONY and MS will merge, when that day come's you will see me drop my geek stats XD

Lol @ ActiBilz :p

And whats the freaking point of saying the two 'merged' if they 'didn't' did they join or what o_O omg

The thing is...Blizzard just tries to grab an infinite ammount of money for games that are jsut plain basic.

Not true, Can you explain more please?
You taking about MMO?

Back
Top Bottom