black acrylic case

fsx87

Beta member
i was wondering if anyone has ever done this before. You know how muscle car guys like to "black out" their tail lights sometimes w/ smoked acrylic paint so u cant see the actual tail light inside, but u can see the light still when they hit the brake? I was wondering if anyone has ever seen a case like this. If no one knows of a case such as this one, i was wondering if i could just buy a clear case and spray it w/ smoke acrylic and it would stick to it or not so i could have a completely dark clear case. Would be a nice little project.

Completely dark clear case? LOL, that makes tons of sence ;P

I think I know what you're trying to say as I considered doing a similar project earlier. I though about taking a clear case and painting the inside of it. Keep the paint light and it should still be translucent.

I think it would be neat, though I might try to make some parts darker. That or paint the drives too ;P I don't know about others, but I don't care for CD ROM's look inside a computer. OOOHHH...or you could put a window on the CD ROM's ;) Something else I considered doing at one time.

Back
Top Bottom