bittorrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh stop talking about it right now. torrents are illegal and cannot be talked about on this site. we can get in big trouble for it.

EDIT: please reframe to posting about bittorrents or anything u download illegaly. Bittorents cannot be talked about here because it is illegal and gets us in trouble if people find out wich they will. more than likely if u need help with this please message them on aim or not do it on this forum

its ok acdc as long as u dont know not to do it again and not respond if anyone else ever does it

okay.

First. Bittorrent is NOT illegal. It can used to transfer stuff between many users, now usually this stuff is illegal, like movies etc. But it can also be something like sharing ur holiday photos to ur friends&family, which is 100% legal.

But yes, in this case it is illegal. And to me the answer to this question is quite clear, just read that message. :p

mammikoura said:
But yes, in this case it is illegal. And to me the answer to this question is quite clear, just read that message. :p

'fraid so. Seinfeld is copyrighted material, if you want to see it you'll either have to watch it on TV, tape it if you go out, or get the DVD when it comes out.

I'm going to have to close this, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom