Bittorent

roland poland

Baseband Member
If I were to torrent a file and there was nobody torrenting at the time nor were there any people who toreented in the past, would my file still torrent?

Nah...Don't think so...

He just talks about how a torrent works. You need a seeder. Take for example, a plant.

If you want your plant to grow, you need a seed. Put the seed can't plant himself andmaintin himself. You are the Seeder, or the founder in other words. Once you seeded and the plant grows higher, the rest will spread...meaningthe plant/torrent will grow bigger

As far as I am aware Bittorrent is not actually illegal, its the act of downloading pirated software and copyrighted material which is actually illegal. It is perfectly legal to share files on bittorrent.......

Unfortunately......it is used primarily for downloading the software and music etc.....

Also yeah you need to have seeders to be able download the torrent....

Yeah, I was trying to use Bitlord, a bittorent to download some music from Overclockers, which is a game music site and completly legal since people make remixes, as they host the files on torrents.

Anyhow, I tried to download, and it wouldn't let me. There was no downloading at all. No idea why... maybe the servers were no good.

Back
Top Bottom