bios problem

convergecult

In Runtime
ok so i have a ECS RC410L/800-M 2.0 Socket T and it says it can be overclocked a bit but the bios that is shown in my manual looks nothing like my actual bios it is the same set up but it has so many more option than mine does... any help?

Sometimes you will have a setting that needs changed from "automatic" to "manual" then it will unlock other options

hmm i went through and did not see anything like that. in my manual it says that under advanced setup i should have an option called intel(R) speedstep(tm)tech and that i need to enable it but i do not even have that option in my bios

on my cpu pnp setup page there is an option to that says is on disabled but i can not change it i can not even move up and down on the different options

Ive just had a look at ya manual online and it says this "This page helps you manually configure the mainboard for the CPU. The system will automatically detect the type of installed CPU and make the appropriate adjustments to the items on this page".
So from that im guessing ya cant alter it. I could be wrong as ive never used this board before tho.

I did have an ECS board a long time ago, and i remember i had a cracked bios by honey x that allowed me to overclock it, there might be one of them available for yours aswell

Back
Top Bottom