Bios

yeh but there overclocked quite abit with a better cpu then mine, i only overclock my graphics card by 50/50 soo its 550/1000 default is 500/950

OK, so your clocks are lower but that still shouldn't result in a ~6000 point discrepancy if you see where I'm coming from.

As to the cpu oc, something is not right there, be it your bios (which I doubt) or your methodology something isn't jelling. Have you tried flashing back to the last good overclocking bios?

nope i havnt tried anythin like that, i have thought about it tho, but i dont want it 2 screw up

What about using the AI Booster from Asus? have you tried that?
I prefer to oc from the bios myself and AI Booster loads every boot so it is inconvenient, but if it can oc the cpu then it will at least let you know that this is possible. Do not oc with both btw, it is bios or booster never try both at the same time.

EDIT: Do you have AI Booster installed?? The reason I ask is, you're overclocking in the bios and AI Booster is resetting your cpu to defaults at boot, is that a possibility??

yeh i have AI Booster installed, i will have 2 try later coz its really hot here in the uk and it will get 2 hot

ok iv just tryed it with AI Booster and the same thing happend the voltage goes up but thats its

OK, my next suggestion is to uninstall AI Booster and try the bios again, I believe your problem could well be related to AI Booster.

thats the first thing i tryed lol, i thought it was AI Booster aswell, i think its the bios, i might aswell wait until they bring the proper version out, dont no now long that will be tho

Back
Top Bottom