Bin and Cue

G35x

Golden Master
I got this bin and cue file of a movie, but dameon tools, I dont think you can play it for some odd reason, works with all my other movies..Also, when I try to extract with isobuster, the files arent normal, as in a mpeg. How can I get this to play, or actually even better, how can I get a mpeg out of it, so i can put it on my ipod...Plese help

right u cud try writing it to cd/dvd through nero that supports bin and cue i'm not sure if any sort of virtual drive software supports bin and cue bu thats the way i'd do it!

My dvd burner is kinda gay, Ive used bin and cue all the time on dameon tools, this is odd..

untitledrr1.jpg

ahh rite so daemen tools does recognise bin and cue but its giving u that file as an output is it?? the only thing i can suggest is tryin alcohol 120%

other than that a reinstall of daemon tools!!

Right click on the file, open with, find deamon tools, and check the box that says something along the lines of "use this for the default program"

Try that..

If you want a MPEG file out of it, try MagicISO, i did this yesterday for a friend...MagicISO treats all image files as if it were in Windows Explorer, and when you open a VCD or similar image, it gives u the option of extracting it as an MPEG file...just a suggestion

Matt

Back
Top Bottom