big problem i just added ram and nothing...?

joeyw368

Baseband Member
i just but in a pc2700 512mb ram and it didnt do anything i already have a 512mb stick and it didnt speed it up at all??? lol i think it might be spyware or a virus or sumthin like that but now i have 1 gig of pc2700 ram and its running like a pc2100 256mb ram. this thing is so damn slow.
i have an intel P4 2.4 processor (if that helps) but if you know wuts wrong plz help me. if u have aol my name on aim is joeywelshko368.

thanks

joey

download spy bot search and destroy, and ad-ware-se and mozilla firefox web broswer, then go on tren-micro.com and scan ur comp using their free virus scanner

i already have py bot search and destroy, and ad-ware-se and mozilla firefox web broswer ,so im gonna scam wit all of them and then go to that site. thanks for the help

make sure that your mobo doesnt have dual channel on! If you put the two rams right next to one another, it will go into dual channel mode! You dont want that on non dual channel memory!! BAD JUJU ensues. Put one RAM into slot nearest processor DDR(A1) then skip next slot DDR(A2) then put ram into DDR(B1) which is the 3rd slot over.

Back
Top Bottom