Big problem

kewlnick12

Baseband Member
Ok so one day I was on my computer on the internet and all of the sudden my computer froze so I couldnt move my mouse then shut off.So I said maybe one those things where something got bumbed or something.So I turned on mycomputer again and I go listen to some music and it did it again froze shut off.So I decided to do a system restore I turned on my computer and it shut off during booting.Then it wouldnt turn on at all.

We thought it was the power supply so we bought a new one worked a little better but we still run into the turning off thing.Sometimes the computer will stay on but my monitor wont work.When the monitors not working the computer isnt doing anything.Like when I start my computer now the monitor wont work and I dont hear my computer boot. its like it locks up.

So all help is great.thanks

Overclock, it is raising the Fsb and other stuff through the bios and some other programs do it, but if you dont know what it is then you haven't. Have you ran a memtest?

Ya that was another thing.We thought about buying a new fan but didnt want to unless we had to

Did you build it yourself? What were ya doing on the pc before these problems started happening? Can you remember any of the errors you were getting? What happens when you turn the pc on now, do you get any lights, drive activity, beeps, etc.

Back
Top Bottom