Big emergency

^Mike^ said:
well you could always try reinstalling XP

Yeah, if it were me, i would first try the TuneUp thing, then re-install XP...and if that didn't work, would reformat....

Matt

I spoke to him last night thru AIM, he aint got an XP CD, sounded more like virus problems to me, told him to run online scans, coz he is using the dreaded norton lol. Hopefully he will get back in touch

.. This exact thing happened to me a few days ago but now it seems that Its all normal.. I went into windows repair and did a new bootsector and just all that type of stuff... But before that I did system restore.. Now everything works fine.. I think its just something in system services that gets disabled by a virus or something.. I have no anti virus/spyware installed on my PC lol. Cant be bothered. I dont look at Pr0n.. I just torrent alot.

NOD32 is the best. i was a reseller of that for awhile and its a really nice program, unlike norton it just does its job, it doesnt try to be a super firewall or save the world, it just stops and kills viruses. Also its not huge in size. Once you go Nod you never go back... : )

Raff you always here mate.

Back
Top Bottom