Bf2 help needed

Zapdos

In Runtime
Hey so, I was playing Dalien plant and i started seeing these weird shapes/angles on my screen. Not too sure what this is. First time its ever happend to me. Could you tell me what happend? (pics below)

screen003.jpg

screen004.jpg

Ouchie, artifacting!

What temps you getting on that card on load? It looks like a simple overheating issue..

i am not sure. Ever since i installed the new driver i cant view my gpu temp. Ive been playing bf2 all day too.. and still dident experince that until that map

Ah, go to the old drivers, and see what that does. Is the map a standard map on the game, or an add on, sorry I don't play BF2..

its standard. But Ive never had it happen before. And i really dont wanna go back to the old drivers. So you think it could be overheating?

i have had the same issue, i just restarted the game and it was fine, i believe it was just a game glitch, i checked the temperature of my video card and it wasn't even close to overheating... btw BF2 has many many many glitches.

I've never had any graphical issues like that playing, so you could try a few things:

Dust your graphics card with compressed air, but be careful not to hold the can upside down, liquid will come out.

Restart the game to see if it happens again

Reinstall the game.

Repatch the game.

Go back to old drivers, if it's an Nvidia card, they say the 84.XX are the most stable.

The game does have quite a few glitches, but the new patch has been problem-free for me so far, except for tank shells not working on hummvee's.

Back
Top Bottom