Better Resolution

lokomotive28

Solid State Member
Is there a way or a software that can make your video into a better resolution, because when I put it into a DVD it is real blurry on my tv.

Yes and no... What video card to you have. See, a TV basically runs at 720x480, but your probably exporting a res much higher than that. So, the computer has to compress it down a bit. Also, TV's are interlaced(basically 2 frames showing at once) but computer screen's are not. There are filters to fix this.

What to do? Cut your flicker filter down as far as it'll go, completely off if you can, in display proporties. Lower...yes, lower the resolution as far as you can while you play on the TV.

If you have an nVidia card, I beleve there is a tool card TVTool for most nVidia cards that allows you to really tweak your TVOut. I got some near perfect DVD videos using that program back when I still used TV out.

Best idea I can think of would be to Call up your Television Manufacturer, or your PC Manufacturer and talk to them about the upgrades to your equipment you would need. A local Technical Store maybe?

What...? I've done lots of work with TV Outputs though my work with budget video editing and such. It's very common for TV's to look quite blurry, even some of the best, using standard RCA or SVHS connections due to the resolution differences and lack of interlaced images...

Back
Top Bottom