Which is better DSL or Cable

Where I live, cable is the best. There is no FiOS in my area so cable hands down.

i got cable
its awesome
i get my cable internet and phone with every channel and possible upgrade for 95 bucks a month (100 something after tax =/)
i think thats a pretty good deal

haha, do you have that comcast triple deal thing? i think i have that too. it does rock.

it depends where u live if u live near your local phone exchange then you should get a really fast broadband for really cheap but if your maxxedd out at 2MB like me :( then cable would be your best bet

if they ever bring it to my area ill get it straight away

i always thought cable was faster at my gfs moms doctor office they have dsl in one part and cable in another and the cable is like 5 times faster so i choose cable

You'll just have to research your particular area. For me, DSL was a better option with 7mbps speed and it has ended up being more reliable than my cable was. Our cable company is a small local cooperative. Plus, I have Directv, so cable was going to be more expensive to have only internet vs a package deal. And I get like a $5/month discount with Directv and Quest together. So it just depends. Talk to some locals whow have both, and as long as they're both reliable, I don't know that it makes a whole lot of difference.

I like about 20 Meters from the exchange - i am on a 8MB/s Plan, and i can download files @ 850KB/s :D

Back
Top Bottom