which better?

ChuNalt787

In Runtime
I have been looking at 9600xt 256 card and the 9800pro 128 card. Im not sure which one would be better they are at the same price almost. Im most likely not going to be ocing cause i dont know how so its pretty much stock comparison. Im playin games like bf2

The 9800Pro will of course be better since its a newer card :) BF2 should run fine on it, though if ou want something more worthwhile that will last you longer (I have a 9800Pro by the way adn at high settings get about 20-30 frames per second, and so i'm going to change my card soon to the one i'm going to mention)

I'd go for a Geforce 6600GT, if you are in the uk, this will cost you about £140-160 and is definitley worth while for anyone, since it'll play games at high settings with higher speds, and so you shouldn't have to upgrade for a rather long time.

If you got the 9800PRO now (not adviseable) you'll see the limits of it rather quickly now, since its about a year old.

I hope this helps :)

Yeah, that would definitely be much better :)
It'll last you longer than if you got a 9800Pro like me now, honestly.

Plus XFX is a good make, so your not doing a bad deal there. Go for it! Its a great price too! :eek: ;)

Yeah, I wish I went for Nvidia too. I'll have a chance once I get my bro to buy a new card for the PC :p All I'll have to say is that it'll improve is games, which is true by all means :D It would also help me too!

By the way, have you gone for that one ChuNalt787?

ya im going to once i get funds. shouldnt be too long gotta wait for my dad to finish something

ahh the never ending bank of my parents. . .

Back
Top Bottom