Best Software for Burning DVD's?

I've got a not-so-legal version of Nero 7, it works perfectly. Might've been a bad download or something, who knows.

I've got a not-so-legal version of Nero 7, it works perfectly. Might've been a bad download or something, who knows.

I had one to, that I love. The key gen didn't work on demo version for vista (you enter a key, and the demo turns into a permanent version of that), So I'm stuck with essentials... for now.

At any rate, I have never had problems with Nero. It has done any thing I wanted a burning program to do.

My favorate is CloneDVD. Get AnyDVD with it, and you can copy DVD's, it will by pass the blocks. Slysoft is the company.

I have Sonic Digital Media Plus 7 that works fine. I also have Nero 7 Essentials that came with my DVD burner, also works fine. Only problem I ever had was that I had a bad batch of DVDs once, all 5 in the pack didn't work (8x DVD+R Memorex). I bought myself some new DVDs (16x DVD+R Memorex) and it worked fine burning the same exact image that I had attempted 5 times before.

THat sucks. I use Memorex also, but I've had very good success with them. I use the 8x DVDs, mainly the DVD+R. For my car, I always use the CD+RW so I can always change songs when I need to. Same brand and Ultra Speed for that part.

To prove that my PC is that old, I don't think my DVD burner can support 16x DVDs, lol.

I like to use the EPRO media either CD-R or DVD-R never had a bad batch of them, I get them from 7 day shop.

Back
Top Bottom