Best Software for Burning DVD's?

I recently switched to Sonic RecordDeluxe now and it's been very stable. I found out that Nero hasn't been consistently transferring my data files properly which resulted in my CD losing data. I would play an audio CD in my car and the music would skip and could barely play at times. No, it's not the CD (brand new), and it's not my car CD player (it's brand new).

I used Sonic and the problem was solved. I think I just had a bad batch, but Nero is a reliable company so no grudge against them.

Oh, they do everything Nero can do--even burn ISO images to DVDs as you mentioned.

I recently switched to Sonic RecordDeluxe now and it's been very stable. I found out that Nero hasn't been consistently transferring my data files properly which resulted in my CD losing data. I would play an audio CD in my car and the music would skip and could barely play at times. No, it's not the CD (brand new), and it's not my car CD player (it's brand new).

I used Sonic and the problem was solved. I think I just had a bad batch, but Nero is a reliable company so no grudge against them.

Oh, they do everything Nero can do--even burn ISO images to DVDs as you mentioned.
It was probably just a bad batch of CDs...I've never had problems with Nero.

Does it? Nero does everything now from converting videos to backing up files.

I use nero to burn anything never had a problem that wasnt down to bad media

Actually, the CDs were fine. I did a quick erase of the original CD-RW I had (supposedly bad) with Sonic and redid it. Never skipped a beat. Then again, I didn't really "buy" Nero if you know what I mean. Must have been a part of the software that went wrong.

When I buy new DVD burners, those Nero software that came with the it worked well. But they were a much older version (Nero 6). I got Nero 7 in some other manner and it did work well for a bit, when it flaked out on me recently. Instead of going back to the old Nero 6, I want to try Sonic because my laptop originally came with the Sonic software. I got a new upgraded version and it has never given me any problems since.

Back
Top Bottom