Best Place To Buy CDR-700MB

ashpash21

In Runtime
Okay, so I was just wondering where the cheapest place is to by the normal CDR-700MB.
What's the cheapest price you can get them at, including P+P.

I've always bought mine from Ebuyer.com but this is while buying other things so i don't need to worry about the postage. Just buying blank CDs and then paying for postage online might up the price a little bit.

Best bet is to take a look at the price of them in Tesco next time your doing your shopping as a base price for in store prices, then have a quick look online for prices including delivery.

I've always bought mine from Ebuyer.com but this is while buying other things so i don't need to worry about the postage. Just buying blank CDs and then paying for postage online might up the price a little bit.

Best bet is to take a look at the price of them in Tesco next time your doing your shopping as a base price for in store prices, then have a quick look online for prices including delivery.

I bought my last ones off Ebuyer.com they worked out as just under 10p each. I will check next time I go to Tesco.

I bought my last ones off Ebuyer.com they worked out as just under 10p each. I will check next time I go to Tesco.

Ebuyer are definitely good value but there delivery can be a pain. . .

Something that's £15 in the shops might be £8 on Ebuyer but if there is £5 or £6 postage it's not that great . . . .

Yep. I bought mine along with my chair and my cheap pens (4p each) for school. If you're buying something that's worth a lot and you get free postage it normally works out cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom