Originally Posted by superman22x
Well, the MSI should be able to overclock well, one of the reviewers got his E4300 to 3ghz. And it has 2 slots so I can get a physics card sometime if games start to support that, idk. It's a really hard decision. I dont know if I will ever use the physics slot. Or sli. I will keep looking. The P965 is the best for overclocking tho?
A few things:
1) Don't rely on newegg reviews. Get good reviews.
2) Smart guys have been giving you good advice, listen to it and appreciate it, don't blow them off.
3) Wait a little longer than an hour if no one replies to your post.
4) The physics slot/SLI slots are investments for the future. An easy upgrade in the future.
5) My $.02 on the motherboard: Look into the S3/DS3 series.