Best Media Player

troy272 said:
I like media monkey! I got a maximum PC mag. at the grocery store the other day and the CD had that on it and I really like it! It's easy to use and it makes doing the info. for songs alot easier.
Is it free?

I like Windows Media Player just because I find it easier to use over Itunes and I
use Windows Media player with my Creative Zen Micro. I
also like the colorful video thing it has. You should know what Im talking about. ;)

Jordan Pardy said:
Is it free?

yep. but there is a gold version. the gold version is 19.95 and it just lets you burn CD's faster and has a file monitor. I'm fine with the free version because I don't really burn that many CD's and I can just use another program for that when I do need to.

I used to always use winamp because I liked how low it is on resorces but then i fell in love with wmp10 libary so wmp10 gets my vote.

Winamp owns all..Ive been using it for some time now, maybe 4 years, and its great

i use itunes alot. im kinda stuck with it cuz i hav an ipod. but i use windows media player for videos clips and movies. but anyway, i voted wmp, because of the ease of use and clean interface

Back
Top Bottom