Best Laptop within My Budget?

This is on that same site. Hits your budget limit, but it is right around what you're looking for...

The one you posted wouldn't be bad. I would perform a clean install once you get it, whatever "it" will be, to remove the bloatware that they send with it.

This is on that same site. Hits your budget limit, but it is right around what you're looking for...

The one you posted wouldn't be bad. I would perform a clean install once you get it, whatever "it" will be, to remove the bloatware that they send with it.

Sorry I don't think I made it clear before, my budget is now $900 :)

Would performing a clean-install mean I need to purchase another copy of Windows? What kind of bloatware would come with the laptop?

It may indeed mean that you have to get another copy. But if the laptop comes with a licence key just get the same OS that is on there and use the licence key the laptop comes with.

Mossiac

What games are you playing?

Only Minecraft or other games aswell, which ones exactly?

The reason I ask is because if you only play minecraft and steam games you could always install Ubuntu on the laptop. It's free and does not require that much of your computer.

Alright, As I said. Ubuntu works fine if you are only going for Minecraft. But as it was mentioned earlier in this thread you can go for a clean installation of Windows if there comes a key with the computer.

Would performing a clean-install mean I need to purchase another copy of Windows?

No. You would simply need an install disc. Some laptops come with the OS disc and some don't. If yours doesn't, you can legally borrow one from a friend or the like and simply use your product key that is on the bottom of the laptop.

What kind of bloatware would come with the laptop?

All kinds. Norton/McAfee, useless burning studio's, cheap games, PC health programs, toolbars, you name it.

No. You would simply need an install disc. Some laptops come with the OS disc and some don't. If yours doesn't, you can legally borrow one from a friend or the like and simply use your product key that is on the bottom of the laptop.

All kinds. Norton/McAfee, useless burning studio's, cheap games, PC health programs, toolbars, you name it.

Okay, thanks for the info :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom