Best laptop for under 500$?

Re: Best laptop for under 400$?

Is used okay? If so you can get something okay for lighter gaming. Just don't expect to run farcry 3 or something on it.

Anything with Intel graphics is not really going to be playing many games. Anything at $500 is not really going to be playing many games either... My brother paid $1000 for his i7 Lenovo laptop and it still doesn't run games great... If you want to play games, get the correct computer system, a desktop. Only reason my brother bought a laptop is because he joined the Air Force and a desktop is just not an option. Compared to his old desktop, the ability for his laptop to play games is pitiful.

Anything with Intel graphics is not really going to be playing many games. Anything at $500 is not really going to be playing many games either... My brother paid $1000 for his i7 Lenovo laptop and it still doesn't run games great... If you want to play games, get the correct computer system, a desktop. Only reason my brother bought a laptop is because he joined the Air Force and a desktop is just not an option. Compared to his old desktop, the ability for his laptop to play games is pitiful.

Anything new for $500 isn't going to be playing many games. For some reason, last year's high end laptops tend to sell for something like 1/2-1/3 of their original cost used on ebay. I just watched an asus g73 go for like $450 the other day, and that's definitely a pretty decent gamer as far as laptops go.

Back
Top Bottom