Best Graphics in a Game?

Haha, yeah even the grass is sharp as a sword and you can almost see the drops of dew on each blade :D

oh, thats too bad cuz it's a really cool game but its definately not for everyone, I set my controls up on my gamepad so that was pretty cool too

i got in til i could run around the town, just got outta that cabin where u register..then i hit a guard and he warned me, so i hit him again and got killed...lol then i stopped

Morrowind is a pretty decent game. The skybox is really really cool. It's so realistic. The rest of the graphics aren't too bad either. My friend gave me his copy like 5 months ago, I play it on and off.

hey alvino what exactly is aquamark. i've heard of it soo many times but never got to knwo exactly what it is

Aqua Mark is just another benchmark. Basically it runs a real game engine to run it which is supposed to give more accurate results. It is for older cards now though, as I haven't seen an updated version. It still reveals good results though on Direct X8 cards (what its built for), but it isn't as popular as 3DMark05 asit doesn't have as much tests. Though it is pretty to look at, and is based underwater

Back
Top Bottom