Best Graphics in a Game?

It is good when you are say in Hue City... that's the only level I like.. the gameplay is rather impressive in that campaign. Very challenging and awesome. But the rest of the game is just average. The graphics are great tho.

pcgamer allready reviewed this. And in my oppinion they were right. Doom3 has better graphics in the dark, but hl2 is better in the light

Doom 3 hands down. I mean, Ultra requires 1 512mb card. Not saying that Doom 3 is better than HL2. Wait, actually I am. What I meant is that I'm not saying that HL 2 isn't a great game.

Lol, Zodiak, do you enjoy correcting yourself when you post when you can actually just delete what you didn't want to say lol...

I run the game on Ultra with my system @ 1024 x 768, it runs fine... I've never heard that you needed a 512MB card... hmmm?

LOL. I run the game on my nVidia card. Oh yea, the model of the card is Peice-of-sh*t.(mx 440)I can get up to 12 FPS on the load screen! So as of now, I can't say that I've played the game(15 fps in an animation, so technically I'm uhh, I dunno, eating the game :/?)

Boy are your posts repetitive...:rolleyes: Half-Life 2 was expected to be one of the best games ever and various gaming magazines have even rated it so (and it delivered). Doom 3 isn't all that good gameplay wise. Graphics wise is pretty good because, like Halo 2 they use bump-mapping.

Half Life 2 isn't quite the best graphics wise out there.. I played it and I can easily say Doom 3 is better. Doom 3 is fun, but since I'm a long time Doom player... I like the game play.

At least Half-Life 2 has better A.I. and physics than Doom 3. And Half-Life 2 doesn't use bump-mapping so that's why Doom 3 is a tad better graphics wise.

Well in Doom 3 when you shot some zombie, it would lay there stuck to the ground. But, in Half-Life 2 when you shoot someone on a hill or something, the body moves. Or if you shoot them and they fall into the water, the body floats. And Doom 3's A.I. isn't that great either, the zombies were either designed to act kinda dumb or the A.I. wasn't really that good.

EDIT>>> Don't get me wrong, I like both games and I've played both of them. But, I'll give Half-Life 2 the kudos because of it's realism. Because I like Halo 2 wayyy too much (Xbox LAN parties rock!), I'll give Doom 3 3rd (which is still pretty good when it comes to my standards).

Back
Top Bottom