Best Graphics in a Game?

malakian88 said:
The expansion is called Ressurection of Evil, it has been out for a while. It's really friggin' awesome. You are definitely missing out lol.

Really?! It's out?! YES! :D:D:D

Although it isn't a PC game (it might be in the near future), Halo 2 is also one of the best games out. Dual wielding, gunning and jacking vehicles are some of the best options that even Half-Life 2 lacks. Although HL2 has better physics, Halo 2's graphics are just as good (gotta love bump-mapping :D).

BTW Sorry about the double post :p I forgot to use the 'edit' button :D

Doom 3 hands down. Although HL 2 has some competiton with it, it just won't win this race. Doom<sup>3</sup> requires a 512 MB card for ultra. HL 2 I belive only needs a 256. Not to be saying that Doom 3 is better. Actually, I am saying that. I mean not saying that HL isn't a great game.

Doom 3 may be the most taxing for a game, but the game play sucks. It gets repetitive after half of the game. You almost know where zombies are going to walk out and come after you. On the other hand, Half-Life 2 lets you tackle things differently and the way you want to. Becides, Half-Life 2 probably has the best physics for a game ever. Even Doom 3 doesn't have that good of physics. Even though Doom 3 requires more from the system it doesn't mean that the game is better.

Ive yet to play on any of these yet. But im planning to. Will half life 2 and doom 3 run with a 6600GT?

I think Myst 4: Relevation has some pretty crisp graphics. It is much more life like. Like you are actually there.

Yeah, too bad I don't like mystery and puzzle games that much...I've played the demo and I got bored of it after beating it once (I must admit that the graphics are really life like).

Well the demo isn't the full game. They have a lot more puzzles, but I'm also appealed by that game. Also Men of Valor has pretty realistic crisp graphics, though I don't like how many cut scenes it has.

Well, I heard that Men of Valor isn't that good gameplay wise, so I dunno...

Back
Top Bottom