Best Gaming Mouse

SuxoR

What choice did I have?..
What do you guys think is the best gaming mouse out now?
Price for performance also since anyway can say the most expensive models

Thinking about getting a new mouse but there are so many I'm lost

I think it depends how you use the mouse. If you rest your whole hand on the mouse, something big and chunky like the G5 is what you need. If however, you only use your fingers to move the mouse, something smaller like the Razer Copperhead would be better.

That's funny, I never thought about how I hold my mouse. That would be odd to rest your whole hand on your mouse. Time for a POLL!!!

G9 is my favorite. I had the Razer Lachesis, Copperhead, and used the G5 and I prefer the G9 over those. It can be uncomfortable for normal use, but for gaming it's my favorite so far.

My son likes the Razer Copperhead.

Me, I just use an old Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer. It fits my hand and I do very well with it. :D

Here is the mouse that I use currently. However, I am just as good with a mouse like this and always will be!!

Cheers!

Razer makes great mice. i currently use one for my gaming pc and it exceeds expectations by far. worth getting!!

The G5 for $50 is a good deal, but it's definitely not the best. For pure performance, the Razer Lachesis is amazing. $80 for a mouse isn't cheap though.

Back
Top Bottom